TRW Forum Rules:

Welcome to the TRW Forum. Please tell us a little about yourself here. We look forward to help your business!!

TRW Forum Rules:

PostPosted by Administrator » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 am

TRW Forum Rules:

So the TRW Forum is starting to get pretty large and and it is time to put some forum rules in place to keep the peace.

These are some basic TRW Forum Rules to be a member. The Rhinestone World created this forum to help your rhinestone business and to be able to share ideas with each other. Here are a few Basic rules we have put in place.

1- This is the most important rule! Have FUN, share some ideas, and learn some great new ideas from other TRW Members that will help your business GROW!!

2- If you purchased a Rhinestone design from another source other than TRW or created an design with the intent to sell the file, please do not post these pictures on the forum. We are here to share ideas and show how TRW files are working for you and your business. We are not here as free advertising to the forum group to sell your images. Images not complying with this rule will be deleted.

3- Linking other websites that sell similar products to TRW is not permitted. Again This forum was created to help TRW customers not to give free advertising to other businesses. URL’s not complying with this rule will be deleted.

4- If you are a business and are Private Messaging other members on the forum providing services or designs your account will be deleted from the TRW Forum.

5- Everyone is allowed one Link on the Forum in their signature IF you do not sell any supplies or Provide Services similar to TRW. Otherwise these Links will be deleted.

6- Sharing files is not permitted on the TRW forum. PDF and EPS have been blocked. Please do not offer to share files with other members while on the forum.

7- We are here to be supportive and help you with your TRW files and how to help the work for you. There is NO Drama on the TRW Forum. Inappropriate post will be deleted from the forum. We are all here to help each other.

8- Any images posted on the TRW Forum by a member, are to not be used by any other forum member in any way. (Websites, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Etc..) You may not pull images off the TRW forum without permission of the member that posted the image. This is a copyright violation without the posting members permission. Any mock-ups that TRW posts you MAY use to show your customers. Also, by posting an image on the forum you are saying that you have the full copyright permission and are the copyright holder of that design and logo.

If you see posts that you think may NOT be following the TRW forum rules, please PM the administrator the look into it.
If you get any Private Messages from other Businesses offering a similar service or product on the TRW forum please contact Matt Directly with a private Message on the TRW forum and you may qualify for a coupon code on the website. (FREE MONEY for looking out for the TRW Forum)
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: TRW Forum Rules:

PostPosted by aesportsvideos » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:50 am

Matt...I have 2 links in my signature so does this mean I have to remove one??
Also can you please give more details as to #1... If I'm understandign correctly..if I take one of your designs and add something that I created from scratch to the design I am no longer allowed to share this on the forum? I understand about using other designs I have purchased from ther vendors (which I have not purchased any designs from anyone but you till this point)...and that makes sense.

Thank you.
aesportsvideos

PostPosted by Administrator » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 am

Yes Amy, We encourage you to do that. Just not if you bought the design elsewhere or plan on ever selling the design. We what your creative juices flowing and sharing ideas with other members. Love some of the things you all do with add-ons to the TRW designs. Like the Skull Ball Wings and things like that. Hope that makes since.

As for the Links, That is not a big issue for a business like yourself. We want you all to benefit from the forum on SEO results and have links. We just can't be FREE advertising for other businesses selling similar items as TRW. Hope that makes since.

You all are AWESOME!!
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted by aesportsvideos » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Ok gotcha.....I'm trying to master blinging and doing designs myself...much less for anyone else...lol. But I do see where you are coming from and totally understand and respect that. Just needed clairification.

Thanks!
aesportsvideos

PostPosted by Administrator » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Awesome Amy! Thanks for understanding.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted by debrapayne » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:40 pm

I think these rules are right on track and I am one who has made mistakes along the way. I think we all agree that Matt is fantastic and so very good to his customers. I have been in a lot of different business over my LONG lifetime and have never met another vendor or business person who is so interested in helping their customers to succeed. Matt and TRW has given me the means to add a vital part to my business and I appreciate it more than he will ever know. I realize how much very hard work and energy has gone into making his business is the success it is. I think a lot of mistakes have been made without thinking. Myself included. This is Matt's forum and I think he loves seeing other ideas as much as the rest of us do. The problem comes when people use his designs and then give them away on a different forum or other place or start selling the same basic services Matt offers using this forum as a base. I have never been on a forum where there wasn't DRAMA and problems between member except this one. I want it to stay just that way. I sincerely have enough drama in my life without it here. We have a fantastic group of people here who are focused on helping each other and I sincerely think that is exactly what Matt intended. If these simple rules help us keep the forum running smoothly without problems, I will be the first to accept them with no misgivings whatsoever. I know many of us are struggling to learn new software and when we get a design to actually go on a shirt, we are excited!! I know I am. It is when we start trying to sell designs to other forum members that it steps on his toes. Just think about what you post before you post it. LOL Let's keep this the great place it has always been.
Debra Payne
Designs by Deb
debrapayne

PostPosted by ssdapparel » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Thanks Matt!! :)
ssdapparel

PostPosted by tbengeo4 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi Matt,

I'm sorry for posting the website that people asked me for about the glitter vinyl. I didn't think about the fact that they also sell rhinestones and some supplies. I don't order any of that from them (only you). I only use them for the glitter vinyl. I didn't mean any disrespect or anything, I just didn't remember that they sold stones and supplies. I apologize.

Sincerely,
Traci
tbengeo4

PostPosted by joy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Hi I am New to the Forum and to the rhinestone business, I am a little confused can I talk about my rhinestone software? I need some help with understanding it and I wanted to come on here to see if anyone could shed some light on it. I don't want to come on here and upset anyone so I wanted to check first to see if it is ok to talk about..

Thanks,
Joy
joy

PostPosted by Dixie's Chick » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Joy, Welcome to the forum.
you are more than welcome to post questions about your software "software" section would be the best place to do that.
-Linda
Sparkle-Gear
Dixie's Chick

PostPosted by joy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Thank You!!

JOY
joy

PostPosted by Suzan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Thanks Matt, The rules are awesome. You are so very good to us. I don't want to see anyone take advantage.
Suzan

PostPosted by wrightdesign » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:14 pm

HI Matt,
I am new to the Forum. I am somewhat confused on what rhinestone software to buy. I have Corel Draw X5. If I buy your Rhinestone Software ,do I also buy the Wizard Software to use with my Corel Draw X5. Or Do I just buy the Wizard Software? Does the Wizard Software do what the Rhinestone Software does. I am so confused since there seems to be so many Rhinestone software programs for sale. Yours, & Stone Cut Pro by DAS, & WinPc. I hope someone can get me in the right direction so I can make a decision on what Rhinestone software I should buy. I have a Roland Gx-24, A Phoenix Hot Press that pops up. I can not find the correct place to introduce myself. I hope this is ok this time, & someone will guide me to the right place. I just love to listen to Matt's voice on the awesome videos he does to teach us all about rhinestones do's & don'ts.To inspire us to make better & greater rhinestone designs that will sell!! Your Great to us! :) I hope I do not get in trouble this time.
Thank you for all you do for us newbies.
Ann
wrightdesign

PostPosted by 214bbaby » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:43 pm

I just started this.. Where do I get kit what do I do HELP!!!!!
214bbaby

PostPosted by Dixie's Chick » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:58 pm

These questions would be better posted in the forum in the right areas, you will get faster replies and may even find the answers you are already looking for. Please take a moment and read the rules, there aren't many but it keeps the forum a happy place for everyone.
-Linda
Sparkle-Gear
Dixie's Chick

PostPosted by Mnovosad » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Hi, I'm Michelle from Houston and I'm just about ready to get started. I'm already amazed at the amount of info given on the website. TRW makes everything look so easy and fun.... We shall see!!! I guess I'm still mostly confused on the software needed and where to purchase shirts. Other than that, the videos answer all my question!!! Thanks for all of the support :)
Mnovosad

PostPosted by Aaron73 » Mon May 04, 2015 5:14 am

Thanks for sharing information!
Aaron73

PostPosted by Edgar_7 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:32 am

nice... it is good
Edgar_7

Return to Welcome to The Rhinestone World! Please introduce yourself here: