SILHOUETTE DESIGNER EDITION

Post any questions here on Silhouette Cameo & SD Cutters.

SILHOUETTE DESIGNER EDITION

PostPosted by 1HOTTIEMOMMY » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:26 am

I am still learning the software and am still very frustrated with the lack of instruction in the manual. Does anyone know if on a design I created (not a download file), once it has stones in it, is there a way to go back and add cutlines around the outer edge of each color grouped? This design is 2 color and a pain to sweep stones in!! I was thinking I could make a template for faster stoning???? Its just taking too long to fill the stones in and this is a HUGE order for a local high school football booster fundraiser. Help anyone? :|

I just wanted to add: Thank you all so much for your help and advise!!! Everyone is so helpful on here, I find comfort in knowing when I need help, I can usually find it here :)
1HOTTIEMOMMY

Re: SILHOUETTE DESIGNER EDITION

PostPosted by Dixie's Chick » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:32 am

I always think it is best to keep a copy of the original work so you can go back. You may be able to copy the finished design then do UNDO until you get to where you need.
-Linda
Sparkle-Gear
Dixie's Chick

Re: SILHOUETTE DESIGNER EDITION

PostPosted by Jesserc » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:01 pm

I make copies of my first vector image. THen after every few substantial additions. Trust me you will always need them.
-- Jesse
GCC Puma III
Cameo
Corel/Wizard/Studio Designer Edition
Jesserc

Return to Silhouette Cameo & SD Cutter Questions