Texas Outlaws

Great place to show and share all of your TRW rhinestone products. This is where you can show the awesome things you are doing with your TRW designs.

Texas Outlaws

PostPosted by kamgrfx » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Somehow, i got this idea in my head and it took me about 3 hours to put it together.

Please everyone tell me what you think. I need to know if it's ok or not. Would you have done glitter vinyl on the middle of OUTLAW with an outline of stones, or does it look ok this way? The whole thing is about 10"x7.5". I may do a more mean looking bull. Not sure what do you all think?
Attachments
Texas Bull Outlaw2.png
Texas Bull Outlaw2.png (207.12 KiB) Viewed 348 times
Alex
Kameleon Graphix
kamgrfx

Re: Texas Outlaws

PostPosted by j61wade » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:10 pm

Nice design, I would only recommend taking a look at the "s" in outlaws. Need to add some yellow stones inside it. Take a look at some of the spacing on the red stones in the word too. Think you could add some stones to the "o" to fill in fill completely. Sorry if I'm a little critical but just a few things jumped out to me. Keep at it and I like what you have done
Jay Wade
Custom Rhinestones and Graphics of SWF, Inc.
j61wade

PostPosted by Dixie's Chick » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:36 pm

It' same nice design. One yellow inside the " a "as well, but it' same good design. If you like the glitter, do a mock up and see how it looks and if you like it better.
-Linda
Sparkle-Gear
Dixie's Chick

PostPosted by kamgrfx » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Thanks for the help, i see what you mean about the O and the S. I did think about the S part, but there is no room for it, same goes for the A. Just no room unless if i make them bigger. :(

I will work some more for it tomorrow and upload the update. I like feedback. I had to work on each of the letters to get them where they were. Literarily each stone had to be moved or re-arranged. Stone Wizard just did not cover them correctly at all.
Alex
Kameleon Graphix
kamgrfx

PostPosted by Dixie's Chick » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:37 pm

That is very typical of all software. It is a rare thing to stone and go. I have done a ton of custom work and logos lately with the exception of part of one design, I have had to hand place stones, move, rearrange and fit more stones in. The more practice you get the easier it gets. You have done a nice job, don't over think it, you will make yourself crazy.
-Linda
Sparkle-Gear
Dixie's Chick

PostPosted by Jesserc » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:32 pm

nice, I like it. I agree with adding and finessing more stones. I do think they will fit. The yellow and red wont be touching when you cut the templates.
-- Jesse
GCC Puma III
Cameo
Corel/Wizard/Studio Designer Edition
Jesserc

PostPosted by kamgrfx » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:23 am

Here is the fixed version with your recommendations. On another note, it does look better now than before. :)
Attachments
Texas Bull Outlaw2.png
Texas Bull Outlaw2.png (201.77 KiB) Viewed 334 times
Alex
Kameleon Graphix
kamgrfx

PostPosted by kamgrfx » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:35 am

I did the mockup and 1244 stones. YIKES! that's the most i have ever put on a design.
Alex
Kameleon Graphix
kamgrfx

PostPosted by Dixie's Chick » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:26 am

that's not a lot when doing filled designs. :-)
-Linda
Sparkle-Gear
Dixie's Chick

PostPosted by j61wade » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:07 am

More better. Don't worry about the stone count. The largest I've done is 2675 and it worked great. Most of my designs run about 1200. I think your customer will love your work
Jay Wade
Custom Rhinestones and Graphics of SWF, Inc.
j61wade

PostPosted by Julie » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:48 am

Lovely design, well done.

But like the others have said, the "A" does need some work. On the right hand side of the A it looks like it's a double row letter while on the left it's a single line. There are 2 stones in the middle which you could actually just move a little and turn gold which would fix most of the problems ;)
Life is so sweet when you have the perfect weed!
WinPc 2012
UsCutter
Julie

Return to Share your TRW Rhinestone Designs and samples here! (Brag about yourself)