Many hours spent trying ti figure out the Cameo....

Post any questions here on Silhouette Cameo & SD Cutters.

Many hours spent trying ti figure out the Cameo....

PostPosted by uvgotevette » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:28 am

Hi all,

I have went through a lot of the forum questions and answers and they are all so helpful! Thank you! I have spent long hours this weekend trying to figure out my new Cameo Silhouette. I do have the designer edition software, although the 10 minute instructional video didn't answer my question :( In making 2 color templates, I am having a hard time getting them to line up correctly. I will cut both of them, but the circles don't match up. I have done it several times and cannot seem to get it right. I know it's probably a simple fix, like before hitting PRINT, click this button or something. But for the life of me, I cannot figure it out. Thank you for any help or other helpful tips you can give a girl just starting out with this cutter!

~Evette
uvgotevette

Re: Many hours spent trying ti figure out the Cameo....

PostPosted by Dixie's Chick » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Evette,
Welcome to the forum. I highly recommend you call the office and let tech support give you a hand. Even if you didn't buy from TRW, they want nothing more than to get you going. Customer service is one of the things they do best. If it is too late today call first thing in the morning.
-Linda
Sparkle-Gear
Dixie's Chick

Return to Silhouette Cameo & SD Cutter Questions