Weekly chat May 26, 2014

The water cooler is a great area to just have off-topic conversations and meet forum members.

Weekly chat May 26, 2014

PostPosted by Dixie's Chick » Mon May 26, 2014 6:50 am

Good morning,
I want to first of all thank all those that have severed, have family that severed our Country for making this he home of the free.

Having am lazy morning, watching a little american pickers and enjoying my coffee in the sun :-)

I managed to catch up yesterday :-) aside from packing and shipping. I need hubby to photograph everything first. I going to enjoy today off.

My plan is to enjoy the solitude of my backyard with my family today, get a little sun, enjoy some food and send my oldest off to his summer job well fed and well loved.

Thinking about Julie as she goes to met her grandson this week.

Enjoy the day everyone and thank a solider today.
-Linda
Sparkle-Gear
Dixie's Chick

Re: Weekly chat May 26, 2014

PostPosted by Julie » Thu May 29, 2014 8:16 am

OMG just wrote you guys an essay and hit a button and lost it!!!

Not got time to rewrite, but will just on later and fill you all in..

In the meantime.. Take a look at my Grand baby x Braylen x
Attachments
10292548_10152413181576142_4095100629204672730_n.jpg
10292548_10152413181576142_4095100629204672730_n.jpg (159.72 KiB) Viewed 223 times
Life is so sweet when you have the perfect weed!
WinPc 2012
UsCutter
Julie

PostPosted by Spirit Sparkle » Thu May 29, 2014 11:44 am

Happy Thursday, everyone!

OHHHHH, such a sweet baby!!! How did you not try to take him home with you? :-)

Busy week so far. We got through our interview but won't have an answer until mid-June if we got the contract. Finger's crossed because that means the day job is secure and we are moving up the food change.

Had a couple of seniors go in for surgery this week. It seems like we are having a rash of seniors having major medical issues and not sure why. Been saying prayers and lighting candles for them.

Hopefully, this is the last weekend of volunteer stuff that my sister has done for the company. Realized why I kept the Cricut too! She wants to do fun foam cut outs for the graduate buttons (Mickey heads) so I'll use the Cricut for that.
Maggie
Spirit Sparkle
Spirit Sparkle

PostPosted by Dixie's Chick » Thu May 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Holy Crap! Is it Friday yet?
It's been a week for sure and it can't be over soon enough! Too much custom work, too many people making poor choices, ie navy stones on black shirts, my FAVORITE ( i love this one) ordered almost 200 pieces from 5 different vendors. every color combo had different color combos...OY! still waiting for American Apparel to send me the last 10 shirts and I can be DONE with that order :-)

Down a car too as we let our older son take the boys shared car for the summer. I told my younger son he needed to come home from school ASAP as hubby needed his car and I had orders to deliver tonight. So what does he do? hangs out and then offers to give a ride to his friend which makes hubby 15 minutes late....Sigh

OH, I dropped my ipad! ruined the LCD...not in the plans....took it to the mall with a fix it place. they swore they had the parts, it wold take an hour....that was at noon, it's still not fixed....no parts! OH and I have no car tomorrow either to pick it up if and when its done....

We started a kitchen reno, my WHOLE house is covered in plaster dust...um moping? makes plaster dust MUD!

Julie, i hope you had a nice visit and had a good snuggle with the baby :-)

Maggie, Sr's as in HS seniors? Weird. Hope everyone is OK...love to see the foam mickey heads....

I think I am going to call it an early night. sleep might end this day faster :-)
-Linda
Sparkle-Gear
Dixie's Chick

PostPosted by Julie » Fri May 30, 2014 10:25 am

Morning all.

Well.. It's been a crazy week. Drove about 3000 miles over 5 days which isn't to bad but, seriously, i feel like a 90 year old with bones that have frozen over lol.

Completely in love with my grand son, he is just a dream and was heart breaking leaving. It's amazing how quick you fall in love with a baby!! Just about to sign up for deal alerts for cheap flights back and forth, aiming to go see them once every month...

Picked up a foster dog yesterday, another boxer! I swear this thing has ADHD lol. He is 8 months old and not sure he really has had the chance to actually play before, it's awesome watching him (Chase) and my Tank together.. Getting along famously.. Well, we were getting evil eyes from Tank for a while and the cold shoulder, but that seems to have passed. Making sure we give Tank lots of lovings ;)

I have to go, want to chat about a million things, but just got a ton to catch up on...

Oh, Seniors, funny that it's happening in one of the High Schools here as well!!! Strange...

Linda, It's Friday tomorrow girl ;) Just hang in there
WinPc 2012
UsCutter
Julie

PostPosted by Julie » Fri May 30, 2014 10:27 am

Holly CRAP

It's Friday today!!! OMG!
WinPc 2012
UsCutter
Julie

PostPosted by james33 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:21 am

Thanks!!
james33

Return to (The Water Cooler) General Off-Topic Discussions