How did you choose your logo? need you opinion.

Here we will answer any questions you have about starting a rhinestone business and if it is right for you???

How did you choose your logo? need you opinion.

PostPosted by Andrea » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:41 am

Hi Folks,
I am just wondering how you choose your logo. Right now, I am merging my stuff. As I do embroidery as well, I wanted to get this on my logo symbol too. I have no problems to get this in english but I live in Switzerland and think it is better to get it in my language.
I came up with "Stick-Mi.ch".
The "Stick" part is for sticken = embroidery it also includes to stick something somewhere which vinyl and rhinestones do.
The Mi.ch part stands for "Mich" and you can take it for stick me (to something or get me something sticked on my shirt). I placed the dot in between because the internet extension for Switzerland is CH.
The logo I want to be able to make it soley or in combination with embroidery and or rhinestones and or Vinyl. This is what I came up now for the first few thoughts. Any input and ideas are welcome.
Attachments
Stick-Mi.ch  sample.JPG
Stick-Mi.ch sample.JPG (10.66 KiB) Viewed 327 times
Cheers, Andrea
~~~~~~~~~ having fun in Switzerland ~~~~~~
Andrea

Re: How did you choose your logo? need you opinion.

PostPosted by Julie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:24 am

Looks good Andrea,

I sometimes use a website called fiverr.com tons of great logo makers there that listen to what you want and it costs just $5.00 AWESOME!!
Life is so sweet when you have the perfect weed!
WinPc 2012
UsCutter
Julie

Re: How did you choose your logo? need you opinion.

PostPosted by Dixie's Chick » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:03 pm

I forgot all about fiverr!

Your company name is stick me?

I don't think your logo shows rhinestones and vinyl at all. It's more if a sewing logo to me. Believe when I tell you people outside the rhinestone biz have no idea how you get rhinestones onto the clothing :-) I ether tell people it's magic or I tell them if I tell you I will have to kill you :-)

I love the flag with the pin for a stick. Maybe use a rhinestone at the top of the pin?
Glitter vinyl for the text or a stitch font? Get some color and pop in there too. Some stitching around the flag?

I think you have a good start, this is something you have to live with for a while, take your time. You are branding yourself.
-Linda
Sparkle-Gear
Dixie's Chick

Return to TRW Business Starter Kit Questions?